Samz Neighbourhood Pub is one of the Lower Mainland’s best pubs and liquor stores, serving great food, providing exceptional service and offering an amazing atmosphere. Samz Neighbourhood Pub is a great place to grab a bite to eat, meet for a drink or catch the latest sporting event. *Note: We are also offering take-out and delivery service.
Business Location: 2342 Elgin Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
● Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
● Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
● Inspect kitchens and food service areas
● Order supplies and equipment
● Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
● Clean kitchen and work areas
● Wash dishes
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook. If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads.
Personal Suitability: Judgement, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability
Salary: $15.20-$16.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide disability benefits, extended medical insurance, dental benefits. We also provide 1 meal and non-alcoholic beverages per shift.
Important Information: The employee will work 8 hours a day. The hours of work will be set anywhere between 8:00 AM and midnight. Flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime may be required. 2 days off per week provided on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org