Food Services Supervisor
Company: AGOM Holding’s Corporation o/a Subway
Business Information: SUBWAY is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy.
- Business Address: #2 131 Aspen Dr, Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada, V0B 2G0
- Work location: Same as above
- Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Establish work schedules
- Ensure baking items do not run out during shift
- Keep attention to bread baking procedures – How much to pull out for proofing, baking
- Bake bread according to Subway operational manual
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience food preparation or service are required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, standing for extended periods.
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise: 5-10 people
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Free uniforms, free fountain drink, 2 free 6” sandwiches per full shift
Other Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. The worker will be required to work 6-10 hours per day between 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Weekend work may be required. Two days off will be set on a rotational basis.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: Box 420 #2 131 Aspen Dr, Sparwood BC, V0B 2G0
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com
About AGOM Holding’s Corporation o/a Subway
SUBWAY is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We've become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy.