Alpine Landscaping located in Surrey, BC provides a range of professional landscaping services for commercial, condominium and residential properties. Landscaping has grown to become an ever-expanding scope of work and we have risen to meet the challenges associated with this growth.
Currently, we are looking for hard working, enthusiastic and optimistic individuals for the position of “Landscape Worker” to come join our team!
Business Location: 9965, 179 Street, Surrey, BC, V4N 4J7
Job Title: Landscape Worker
Number of positions: 6
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as Possible
Work Location(s): Various job sites in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley (BC) and/or as per company’s contracts
– Cart and spread topsoil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees as directed
– Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees as required
– Mow, edge and maintain lawns, gardens and other landscaped areas using power mowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws and other landscape maintenance equipment
– Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns, and gardens, as directed, to control insects and disease
– Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
Education, Experience & Skills required for the position:
– No education required
– No experience required, all training provided
– Functional English is required
Note: If any of the current employee of Alpine Landscaping makes a referral that result into a hire, the company will pay $500.00 CAD to that employee.
Financial assistance for relocation from other cities, provinces or regions will provided up to $1000.00 CAD to interested candidates.
How to Apply?
By Email: email@example.com
By Fax: (604) 951-8595
Alpine Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer!
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org