Food Counter Attendant (Seasonal)
Company: Buttazzoni Amusements Inc.
Business information: We provide fast-food services for carnivals, amusement parks and other events on the Midway. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning. Safety first is our motto.
- Business address: 505-8840 210th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y2
- Work location: We travel to different cities and towns in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Type of employment: Full time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
- Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2022
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Take customers’ orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Package take-out food
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Load buspans and trays
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required. Please note that this is our company policy to keep staff and our patrons protected as best we can.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Reliability, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Client focus
- Willing to travel regularly
- Weight Handling up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Salary: $15.20 to $16.00 hourly. 40 hours per week.
- We provide free uniforms, transportation from location to location, 50% food discount and medical expenses.
- Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate.
- Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September).
- Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2022.
- Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1-2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by mail to: 505-8840 210th Street, Langley, BC, V1M 2Y
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com
About Buttazzoni Amusements Inc.
We provide fast-food services for carnivals, amusement parks and other events on the Midway. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning. Safety first is our motto.