Business information: From our customizable and signature sandwiches to wraps and salads, Subway is simply an excellent choice when it comes to freshly made, convenient and affordable offerings. We’re one of the world’s largest restaurant brands for a reason, serving up a craveable menu with quality options to our millions of fans every day.
Business address: #24 5755 Cowrie Street, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
– Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Ensure food service and quality control
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Establish work schedules
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
– Hire food service staff
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Work with management in reporting matters of concern
– Education: Completion of secondary school
– Experience: At least 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 2 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
– Ability to supervise up to 5 people
-Language: English is required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Client focus
Salary: $17.00 – $18.00 hourly, 30 – 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Uniforms provided at no cost, gratuities, transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. 1 meal per shift is provided. Accommodation available at a cost.
Important Information: Workers will work 8-hour shifts between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM on a fixed schedule with 2 consecutive days off on a rotational basis. Shifts may change depending on business needs. Overtime and work on weekends may be required.
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Food service supervisor
Apply by mail to: P.O Box 1508, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com