We are looking for a Caretaker who will play a crucial role in maintaining a clean, secure, and aesthetically pleasing environment for our clients and residents.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Perform janitorial duties such as sweeping, vacuuming, wiping, washing, disinfecting, and picking up litter.
● Conduct routine internal and external patrols, report issues promptly, and make adjustments and minor repairs as necessary.
● Monitor entry/exit times, provide access to trades, and respond to emergencies.
● Post notices for residents upon instructions from the Property Manager.
● Maintain consistent communication with the Property Manager to uphold security and maintenance standards.
● Adhere to directives from the Property Manager for effective property management.
● Foster positive relationships with residents and promptly address inquiries and concerns.
● Report tenant-related issues, respond to complaints, and ensure compliance with by-laws.
● Coordinate move-in/out bookings, collect deposits, and manage elevator logistics during moves.
● Completion of secondary school
● Experience in cleaning and building maintenance is an asset
● Experience in property, strata or building management is desirable
● Experience in client service is desirable
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Highly reliable with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
● Permanent position
● Full-time (37.50 hours per week)
● $22.25 per hour
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the Caretaker position, please email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cleantech Service Group
Cleantech Service Group is based in Richmond and provides cleaning and maintenance services to commercial establishments and
strata buildings throughout the Lower Mainland. We are currently seeking a dedicated Caretaker to contribute to the upkeep and
functionality of our serviced properties.