Company: Earls Restaurant Prince George Ltd. O/A Earls Kitchen and Bar
Business information: Founded in 1982 by father-son duo Bus and Stan Earl Fuller, Earls Restaurant is a family casual dining restaurant globally focused on using the freshest ingredients.
- Business address: 1440 East Central, Prince George, BC, V2M 3C1
- Work location: Same as above
- Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Order supplies and equipment
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
- Wash dishes
- Work with minimal supervision
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, attention to detail, physically demanding, overtime required
- Personal suitability: Team player, initiative, client focus, dependability, reliability, flexibility, organized, excellent oral communication.
- Work Setting: Restaurant
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 35 – 44 hours per week
Benefits: Uniform is provided, laundry for the uniform is paid by the employer, one free meal per shift, 50% discount on food in the Restaurant when not working. Tip pool sharing. Travel expenses paid by the employer if relocation is needed.
Important Information: Employee will work 5 days a week, from 5 pm to 1 am. Position requires flexibility in schedule is required since some morning and afternoon shifts will be needed depending on the business’s needs. Position requires extended work hours. Overtime will be required. The employees will have 30 minutes for lunchtime (unpaid) and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each (unpaid).
Apply by mail to: 1440 East Central Prince George, BC V2M 3C1
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com