At Father & Son Masonry we are driven by a value system which may sound cliché to you – it’s the satisfaction of the customers. We do not aim to be the biggest in the industry. We aim to provide a service that has attracted our customers and made them loyal to us for years. The client base we have developed through the years is a testimony to the commitment we believe in.
To us, no job is big or small. We handle each project with same care and attention. We have developed expertise in the application of natural and cultured stone. We ensure that we use only superior quality products so that our clients get the value for their money. Our expert professionals understand the demands of the clients and suggest suitable solutions.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
– Education: High school
– Experience: 1+ years in a similar position
– Language: English, Hindi/Punjabi as asset
• Respond promptly and courteously to customer’s inquiries (through email and phone)
• Answer telephone Calls and relay calls to appropriate person
• Set up and maintain accurate, manual and computerized filing systems
• Compose and analyze correspondences and invoices
• Schedule and confirm appointments of clients
To Apply: Contact Mukesh from Father & Son Masonry & Curbing in Ltd. 12337 82a Avenue, Surrey, BC.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com