Food Processing Vertical Form Fill Operator
Employer: Fresh Start Foods.
Job Location: 12411 Horseshoe Way Richmond, BC V7A 4X6.
- Salary: $16.50 to $19.50 / hour ($0.50/hour premium for night shifts); Salary increase based on performance as per company policy.
- Benefits: Disability benefits, Extended medical benefits, Dental benefits, Company matched RRSP program, 100% company paid MSP premiums, PPE reimbursement; Performance Incentive Program (PIP).
- Terms and Conditions of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time (40h/week); Weekends and holidays required; Shifts:
- Day: 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Night: 2:00pm – 10:30 pm
- Work Setting: Fruit and vegetable manufacturing and processing plant.
- Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated, Wet/damp.
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Vacancies: 10
- Languages: English.
- Experience: 1 – 7 months of experience in food processing; equipment training provided.
- Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots (boot allowance up to $85.00).
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads (up to 23kg/50lbs), Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced environment.
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Dependability.
- Vertical form fill setup and operation
- Food processing of salads
- Packing of finished goods into boxes
- Coordinating order completion
- Line change over
- Managing line traceability forms
- Cleaning of equipment between product runs
- Use of pallet jacks to remove finished goods from the line
- Quality inspections of the processed salads
- May operate forklift (approximately 10% of work hours, training provided).
How to apply:
· By email: email@example.com
· By mail: 12411 Horseshoe Way Richmond, BC V7A 4X6
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org