Job Location: 12411 Horseshoe Way Richmond, BC V7A 4X6.
Salary: $18.50 to $20 / hour ($0.50/hour premium for night shifts); Salary increase based on performance as per company policy.
Benefits: Disability benefits, Extended medical benefits, Dental benefits, Life insurance, Company matched RRSP program, 100% company paid MSP premiums, PPE reimbursement; Performance Incentive Program (PIP).
Terms and Conditions of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time (40h/week); Weekends and holidays required; Shifts:
· Day: 7:00am – 3:30pm
· Night: 2:00pm – 10:30 pm
Work Setting: Fruit and vegetable manufacturing and processing plant.
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated, Wet/damp.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Experience: 1 – 7 months of experience in food processing; equipment training provided.
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots (boot allowance up to $85.00).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads (up to 23kg/50lbs), Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced environment.
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Dependability.
· Vertical form fill setup and operation
· Food processing of salads
· Packing of finished goods into boxes
· Coordinating order completion
· Line change over
· Managing line traceability forms
· Cleaning of equipment between product runs
· Use of pallet jacks to remove finished goods from the line
· Quality inspections of the processed salads
· May operate forklift (approximately 10% of work hours, training provided).
How to apply:
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· By mail: 12411 Horseshoe Way Richmond, BC V7A 4X6
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com