Hi-Design Custom Cabinetry has been producing elegant and exquisite kitchens for homeowners and contractors alike for over 25 years. Hi-Design takes pride in the installation process and believes that all projects, big or small deserve the same amount of attention to detail that our customers deserve and have come to expect from us over the years.
Business Location: 130-6165 Highway 17A, Delta, BC
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
-Experience: A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
-Some bookkeeping experience is required.
-Computer literacy in Word, Excel, and Quick Books is required.
-Knowledge about the kitchen industry is a strong asset.
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: work under pressure, attention to detail, large workload, sitting, combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal suitability: Excellent oral and written communication, reliability, flexibility, organized, effective interpersonal skills, team player, initiative, client focus, accurate, judgement, and ability to multitask
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 hourly, 40 – 44 hours per week.
Important Information: The work schedule will be from Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and Fridays from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. It includes 30 minutes of paid lunchtime and 1 unpaid health break of 15 minutes. Flexibility in schedule is required depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org