Alpine Pub & Grill offers delicious Canadian pub food made from fresh, local produce (cooked ribs, schnitzels, fish and chips, wings, burgers, salads, etc.). We are currently providing dine-in and take-out services.
Business address: 6145 Kelly Rd S, Prince George, BC
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly, 35 – 40 Hours per week.
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Maintain consistency of appearance and quality of all menu items
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Manage kitchen operations
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required
-Language: English is required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Attention to detail, Work under pressure
Personal suitability: Flexibility, Judgement, Team player, Reliability, Initiative, Dependability, Organized
Important Information: We are open every day from 11am -11pm. Shifts will be 7am – 3pm or 3pm to 11pm. We offer up to 5 shifts per week. Flexibility in schedule is required. Early mornings, nights, weekend hours will be required. Overtime may be required based on the business’ needs.
Apply by mail to: 6145 Kelly Rd S, Prince George, BC V2K 4M7
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org