Koerner’s Pub, located at 1758 West Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2, is currently recruiting a Pub Supervisor (NOC 6311) for full-time, permanent position to start as soon as possible.
This position requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week. The successful candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English and must have at least 6 months of supervisory experience in a pub environment. Salary is $20/hour plus gratuities and an $18/shift food allowance. Our pub is open from 12pm to 7 pm on-Saturday – Wednesday and 12 pm to 10 pm on Thursday & Friday, 7 days a week. Imperative that the successful candidate has experience in the sale and service of alcohol as well as high volume food service.
- Fast-paced environment with extended periods of standing.
- Supervise day to day operations in the pub
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are strictly followed
- Train, supervise and co-ordinate 5-10 staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns, be client oriented and a team player.
- Maintain high quality of food, beverages and service executed by staff
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Perform administrative and office activities by preparing and submitting reports
- Maintain records of inventory, sales and wastage, estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Participate in hiring process of staff
- Assist in development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Handle and collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payments for food and beverages
Education, Training and Skills Required:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Completion of post-secondary education preferred
- Must have a least 6 months of supervisory experience in the hospitality industry
- Superior communication and customer service skills are essential
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Must have Serving it Right program Certificate
- Deep knowledge of provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and overtime when required.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 6371 Crescent Road, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z2
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org