Company: Maxx Force Hockey Limited
Business Information: Maxx Force Hockey develops and leads hockey players to excel and achieve their greatest potential through quality service, professional instruction and positive experiences. We offer the services of player and goalie training, shooting center and speed & agility training.
Business Location: 78 – 8138 204th St., Langley, BC V2Y 0T4
Work Location: Same as above and various locations in Vancouver Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, and Korea.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Promote sales to existing clients
Identify and solicit potential clients
Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
Represent a company that import services from Korea
May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
May supervise the activities of other sales representatives
Travel, make connections and sell services to both Canadian and Korean clients
Collaborate with sales departments and other teams to meet targets
Address client complaints or concerns
Prepare sales reports and update clients’ database
Indicate travel and accommodation arrangements to clients that hire the company services
Monitor pending invoices
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
– Experience: At least 7 months of experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
– Driver’s license is required
– Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
– Personal suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Team player
– Work setting: Urban Area, Various Locations, Outside Canada
– Computer and technology knowledge: Presentation software, Word processing software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet
– Language: English and Korean are required.
Salary: $25.96 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer, Team building opportunities, Variable or compressed work week. Accommodation, meals, transportation and travel expenses paid by employer if the worker needs to travel to Korea. Vehicle or transportation provided to visit clients. Commissions.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. (It includes two unpaid 30-minute meal break and one paid 15-minute coffee break). Flexibility on schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maxx Force Hockey Limited
Maxx Force Hockey develops and leads hockey players to excel and achieve their greatest potential through quality service, professional instruction and positive experiences. We offer the services of player and goalie training, shooting center and speed & agility training.