Amusement Park Attendants (Seasonal)
Company: R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd. O/A West Coast Amusements
Business information: West Coast Amusements, Canada’s largest and most respected traveling carnival operator, has been creating smiles and memories since the 60’s. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning; WCA takes pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
- Business Address: 8094 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
- Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
- Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2022
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
· Set up and operate rides and amusements
· Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
· Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
· Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
· Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
· Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
· Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
· Operate game booth
· Assist patrons on and off rides
· Secure and release safety belts and bars
· May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset
- All our employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required. Please note that this is our company policy to keep staff and our patrons protected as best we can.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel regularly.
- Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
- We provide free uniforms, transportation from location to location, 50% food discount and medical expenses.
- Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
- Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2022.
- Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1-2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by mail to: #8-6014 Vedder Road Suite 109 Chilliwack, BC, V2R 5P5
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd. O/A West Coast Amusements
West Coast Amusements, Canada’s largest and most respected traveling carnival operator, has been creating smiles and memories since the 60's. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning; WCA takes pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.