Company: Rocksolid Enterprises
Business Information: Rocksolid Enterprises is now looking to enhance our team in providing landscape maintenance services around Vancouver or the Vancouver Airport (YVR). The successful applicants will join our established, growing, in-house team of skilled landscape technicians, working to enhance the beauty of the landscape throughout and around Metro Vancouver.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Min. 1 year experience in the landscape field
• Experience in the care and operation of landscape equipment
• Strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills
• Valid BC driver’s license with clean drivers abstract an asset
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens
• Mow, water, weed, rake, and cultivate soil
• Complete tasks using a variety of power garden tools; weed eaters, mowers, hedgers, etc.
• Prune and trim of plants, shrubs, hedge, and small trees
• Visit clients, assess lawn condition, and assist in applying various lawn care products
• Ensure Work Safe BC Company health and safety procedures are followed
• Ensure BC Government COVID-19 health and safety protocols are followed
Terms and Conditions:
• Starting wage from $22/hour
• 40 hours a week
• Medical Benefits to full-time employees
• We provide training, offer a stable schedule, and potential growth within the company
• We provide Personal Protective Equipment (high-vis vest, eyewear, headsets, gloves etc.) as well as company branded work clothing (shirts, hoodies, hats, toques)
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Landscape Technician” in the subject line. We look forward to your application!
8875 Osler Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 4G1
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com