Company: Salari Fine Carpet Collections Ltd.
Business information: We are a trade showroom specializing in high quality Contemporary and Traditional hand-knotted rugs from leading manufacturers.
- Business address: 140-285 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A7
- Work Location: Same as above and various locations in Vancouver depending on our clients’ needs
- Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Unpack goods received
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods
- Deliver carpets to customers in clients’ sites
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Prepare purchase orders
- Inspect inventory to make sure carpets are free of defects
- Repair and correct any deficiencies in stocked carpets
- Take photographs of products if they do not exist in our repository and coordinate with website and marketing team to ensure materials are up to date
- Measure and accurately cut appropriate underpads to fit client projects
- Assist sales staff while helping clients
- Interact with clients in a professional manner
- Lift heavy carpets and rolls of underlay
- Drive to clients’ residences to perform job duties
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
- This position is physically demanding and involves manual labour
- This position requires a high level of accuracy with little room for error as we are dealing with very demanding clients.
- Driver’s license is required
- Technical photography skills as well as an artistic eye, to ensure accuracy are an asset.
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Large workload, Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Client focus, Reliability, Team player
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Salary: $26.00 hourly, 35-40 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability, Medical, and Dental benefits, Christmas bonus. We provide transportation to worksites via company’s vehicle and paid gas
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Regular working schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 09:30 am to 04:30 pm. To accommodate specific client installation requests or when we receive large shipments before or after hours, weekend hours and overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 140-285 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A7
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com
About Salari Fine Carpet Collections Ltd.
We are a trade showroom specializing in high quality Contemporary and Traditional hand-knotted rugs from leading manufacturers.