Sophus IT Ltd. is looking for an experienced computer development manager to perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations to align with digital transformation requirements and achieve streamlined operations across multiple platforms.
- Conduct organizational assessment by performing qualitative and quantitative evaluation of people, processes, and technology impacted by a change in operating structure and systems.
- Design and implement training and communication strategies to support new operating models, business governance and systems implementation, including audience identification, message creation, and channel selection.
- Develop training roadmaps by providing organizational perspectives and methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, optimize roles and responsibilities to match expectations of leadership.
- Develop training curriculum by aligning end users with the job responsibilities assigned due to the organizational restructuring and new system roles.
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the company or project.
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate, and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks, and information systems.
- Recruit and supervise company personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
- Conduct training programs to teach new hires, trainers, and instructors on how to use training methods and English-language / communication skills to reinforce learning for the end users of business systems.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in system and business analysis, IT project management including supervisory experience, are required
Terms of Employment:
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- $60.44/hour for 40 hours per week
To apply, please submit resume to email@example.com
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sophus IT Ltd.
Sophus is a minority woman owned business specializing in technology consulting and product engineering with the aim of delivering cutting edge solutions to its clients. Our clients are primarily Fortune 1000 companies working in the arena of digital engineering including SaaS, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud and Mobility. Client satisfaction is our number one goal.