Company: The King of Bears BC Ltd.
Business information: We are a travelling carnival that provides games for all ages.
Business Address: 8229 Upper Prairie Road Chilliwack BC, V2P 6H3.
Work Location: Various locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 1, 2023
– Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
– Set up and dismantle carnival games
– Operate game booth and concessions
– Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
– Oversee game activities and ensure the safety of participants
– Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
– Clean and maintain recreational facilities and game booths
– Collect tickets and admit patrons to game booths
– May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
– Education: Not required
– Experience: Experience is an asset on-the-job training is provided
– Driver’s license is an asset
– Language: Basic level of English is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills
-This position is physically demanding and involves working in various locations; willing to travel regularly and work outdoors is required.
Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $16.50 – $17.50 hourly, 30-40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation from one location to another is provided. Bunk Houses in RV Trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate. Travel expenses are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Workers must travel to different cities throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 6 months. Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules will vary from day to day. Shifts are available from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM. The most common shift of 6 hours. We work on holidays and weekends. At least 1 day off per week.
****Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Game concession operator (Seasonal)
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org