Carpet Upholstery and Vent Cleaner
- Job Types: Full-time and/or Part-time + Commission
- Benefits: Commission, Flexible Schedule
- Salary: $30,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Owner, the cleaner is responsible for cleaning related duties within their assigned location(s) for carpet upholstery and vent cleaner.
- Vacuuming of the hallways- carpeting, area rugs, hardwood, and vinyl floors. Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Vent cleaning with equipment provided.
- Duct cleaning with equipment provided.
- Other related duties as assigned by owner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (Class 5)
- Clean driving history
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Respectful and responsible
COVID-19 considerations: Staff wears masks and we also protect our clients with current clean up notes in place: https://totalcleaningkamloops.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/totalcarpet_cleanup.pdf
How to Apply: Send your resume quoting “Carpet upholstery and vent cleaner” in the subject line to our Email address. Visit our website for more information: https://totalcleaningkamloops.ca/ Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
No phone calls please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com
About Total Carpet Upholstery and Vent Cleaning Ltd.
Total Carpet Upholstery & Vent Cleaning Ltd. has been providing prompt, professional cleaning services throughout Kamloops for over 30+ years. Our services include carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, vent cleaning and vehicle cleaning. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a quality guarantee. Call us for more information or to schedule a service appointment