Security Guard Supervisor
2 Security Guard Supervisor positions
Salary: $22/hr, Full Time, Permanent
- Experience: 1+ years,
- Education: High School required.
- Language: Basic English.
- Supervise, Coordinate, Assign, and Review and evaluate the work of security guards.
- Establish work schedules, procedures and patrol priorities.
- Coordinate activities with other work units.
- Resolve work-related problems. Prepare and submit reports.
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Work at various Locations in lower mainland, British Columbia.
Contact Asif from True Canadian Security Corp: Unit-5,5867 street,Surrey BC.
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com