Turnkey Technology has over 25 years of experience as a contract manufacturer specialized in the injection moulding industry. We handle all aspects from design for manufacturing (DFM) support through component production and final assembly. Our main services include: injection moulding, mould making, CNC machining, various post-injection moulding services such as pad ultrasonic welding, full assembly and packaging.
Business Address: #129 – 18860 24th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3Z 0Y8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect plastic parts and products
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
· Set up machines and equipment for production
· Change moulds on plastic injection moulding machines
· Setup, test and run plastic injection moulding processes for various materials and moulds
· Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
· Prepare production batch records and other reports in accordance with our internal procedures.
· Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Keep machines supplied with raw materials
· Perform initial machine start up and make adjustments throughout the production run
· Perform preventative maintenance on moulds and equipment
· Troubleshoots production equipment as needed
· Ensure a clean and safe production floor at all times
· Maintain or improve in-house production procedures by filling out and keeping up-to-date a setup sheet for each mould
· Perform quality inspection during production to ensure all quality standards are met
· Prepare various raw plastic materials including mixing of colorants
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a machine operator or an assembler in plastic products manufacturing is required
– In-depth knowledge of the plastic injection moulding industry and machinery is required
– Ability to start up any plastic injection mould in any resin material it was designed for and produce quality parts
– Ability to safely change a plastic injection moulding mould
– Knowledge of preventive maintenance activities in order to be able to identify problems before they cause expensive repairs is required
– Strong mechanical, mathematical, organizational and communication skills
– Experience with a sit-down counterbalanced forklift is an asset
– Ability to Supervise: 3-5 people
Personal suitability: Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Organized, Team player, Excellent written communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Reliability, Values and ethics, Ability to multitask
Working conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Sitting
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: We provide a comprehensive extended benefit insurance package.
Important information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday. Morning shift is from 5:45 am to 2:45 pm, afternoon shift is from 1:45 pm to 10:45 pm. Flexibility in schedule is required based on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: #129 – 18860 24th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3Z 0Y8
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org