Company: Tycrop Manufacturing Ltd.
TYCROP is a product creation company that specializes in designing, engineering, and building mobile industrial equipment solutions for numerous markets around the world, including: agriculture, forestry, waste management, transport, turf, and clean energy.
Business Address: 9880 McGrath Road, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
Work Location: Same as above and #501 – 6388 Unsworth, Chilliwack, BC V2R 5M3
Salary: $28.00 – $30.00/hour
Hours: Full time; Permanent; 40 hours/week
Estimated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Completion of High School
- Minimum of 3 years experience in welding
- If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a Post-Secondary Education Certificate OR completion of a three-year Apprenticeship Program is required.
- Trade courses are an asset
- Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge is required
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- Operate manual or semi-automatic, flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines
- Fit, braze, and torch-straighten metal
- Operate oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air), (AOC)
- Determine weld ability of materials
- Operate hoisting and lifting equipment
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or to fill holes, indentations, and seams of metal
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals, and processes
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Working at heights
Personal Suitability: Organized; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Initiative; Accurate; Judgement
Benefits: WCB Benefits; Dental Benefits: Disability Insurance; Group Insurance Benefits; Life Insurance Benefits; RRSP Benefits; Vision Care Benefits; Extended Medical Insurance. Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. Candidate will work Monday through Friday from: 5:00 am – 13:30 pm; 6:00 am – 3:00 pm; or 6:30 am – 3:00 pm OR Monday through Thursday from: 2:45 am – 01:00 am. At Sardis location, Candidate will work Monday through Friday from: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm; 6:00 am- 2:30 pm; or afternoon shift 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm. Overtime (extended hours) may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application-Fabrication Welder
Apply by Mail to: PO Box 159, 9880 McGrath Road, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
To apply for this position please email your information to email@example.com