Company: Tycrop Manufacturing Ltd.
TYCROP is a product creation company that specializes in designing, engineering, and building mobile industrial equipment solutions for numerous markets around the world, including: agriculture, forestry, waste management, transport, turf, and clean energy.
Business Address: 9880 McGrath Road, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
Work Location: Same as above
Salary: $39.50 to $41.50/hour
Hours: Full time; Permanent; 40 hours/week
Estimated Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- At least 4 years of experience in this field
- If candidate does not have 4 years of experience, a Post-Secondary Certificate OR completion of a four or five-year Industrial Electrician Apprentice Program is required
Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal Suitability: Organized; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Initiative; Accurate; Judgement
- Install, examine, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components
- Maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage
- Batteries, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprint schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Test electrical and electronic equipment for continuity current, voltage, and resistance
- Maintain, repair, and test switch gear, transformers, switch board meters, regulators, and reactors
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Benefits: WCB Benefits; Dental Benefits; Disability Insurance; Group Insurance Benefits; Life Insurance Benefits; RRSP Benefits; Vision Care Benefits; Extended Medical Insurance. Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. Candidate will work Monday through Friday, from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. Overtime (extended hours) may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by E-Mail to: email@example.com
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application- Industrial Electrician
Apply by Mail to: PO Box 159, 9880 McGrath Road, Rosedale, BC V0X 1X0
To apply for this position please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org